Mailmark franking technology has been available since April 2014 and many businesses have migrated to a Mailmark franking machine. Pitney Bowes are one manufacturer and supplier of franking machines that can offer a range of Pitney Bowes Mailmark franking machines. Pitney Bowes have been manufacturing franking machines since 1920 and they are still doing so today with the latest technologies.
Their headquarters are located in Stamford, Connecticut, USA and they have many other operations around the globe, including the UK, France, Germany and India. As well as Pitney Bowes Mailmark franking machines, Pitney Bowes also supply a range of other useful mailroom products. This range includes mail sorters, location intelligence and consumables.
Range of Pitney Bowes Mailmark Franking Machines
There are currently various Pitney Bowes Mailmark franking machines available for purchase. Their most recent range of Mailmark models consist of low volume, mid volume and high volume franking machines. Use the links below to find out more about the most current range of Pitney Bowes Mailmark franking machines.
- Pitney Bowes DM60 Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM110i Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM160i Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM220i Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM300M Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM400M Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes DM475 Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes Connect+ 500W Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes Connect+ 1000 Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Mailmark Franking Machine
- Pitney Bowes Connect+ 3000 Mailmark Franking Machine
What is Mailmark?
Mailmark has been around since 2014 and many UK businesses have now migrated to using the new Royal Mail service. However there are still some companies that are unsure what Mailmark is. Basically Mailmark is an alternative franking technology released by Royal Mail that can be used in almost all modern franking machines.
It is not a mandatory piece of technology as of yet and so you can carry on franking as per usual without it. Royal Mail are however trying to implement Mailmark into all franking machines as it is seen as the future of franking. It is a more beneficial piece of technology to use as businesses can use even lower franking prices and frank an all new 2D barcode impression.
As well as this, Mailmark franking machines also come with all the standard franking machine features such as advertisements, a weighing scale and smart meter technology. Find out more about Mailmark here.
View our range of franking machines here and receive instant quotes for a franking machine.