Information We Collect From YouWe will collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website www.mailcoms.co.uk (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, view videos, read articles and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
– Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we make use of third-party Google Analytics Cookies which are there so that we can provide an enhanced user experience to our users. We will automatically collect the following information:
– Your name and contact information (including e-mail address) and any other contact details you provide to us when you submit a query via this website;
– information you provide if you report a problem with this website;
– records of any correspondence when you contact us;
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, your buying habits, your social media profile, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We will never purchase or sell such information, but we are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses Made Of The InformationWe use information held about you in the following ways:
– Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us by email on email@example.com;
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to monitor and improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
– Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure Of Your InformationYou agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
– Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
– Selected third parties including:
– business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
– advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 50 companies have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, companies in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
– credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
– We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Mailcoms Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
– We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.