Neopost IJ80 Franking Machine – Guide By Mailcoms
The Neopost IJ80 franking machine is one of Neopost’s slightly older models, but it is still fully capable of franking all of your mail in one day. It will still give you access to lower franking prices and frank your mail cleanly and crisply in red franking machine ink. If you would like to benefit from a fast and reliable franking machine, then the IJ80 could be for you.
Although this is an older model franker, the Neopost IJ80 franking machine comes with some amazing features. You can benefit from using an integrated weighing scale which will eliminate the possibility of over paying for your mail. You can also use a fully automatic feeding system that offer you faster franking speeds as well as an automatic label dispenser.
High Volume Franking Machine (Speed of up to 185 franks per minute)
The Neopost IJ80 Franking Machine is a super fast model, fully capable of franking as much as 185 letters per minute when in standard mode. You can reduce this speed if required to 100 letters per minute by using the dynamic weighing option that comes with the Neopost IJ80 model.
As the IJ80 is an older model, it means that it will not come with the latest smart meter or Mailmark technologies. This means that you will not be able to benefit from franking in smart blue franking ink. You will also not be able to benefit from using the brand new and lower cost alternative Mailmark service with the Neopost IJ80 franking machine. We suggest that you do not use this model if you would like to benefit from using these technologies.
Get a low cost Mailmark Franking Machine Quote for a similar machine here.
Get some low cost Neopost IJ80 Franking Machine Supplies here.
Get a low cost Franking Machine Quote for a similar machine here.
Neopost IJ80 Specifications
- Standard Speed: 185 envelopes a minute
- Dynamic Weighing Speed: 100 envelopes a minute
- Weighing Scales: Choice of a 3, 5, 10 or 30 Kg scale
- Max. Envelope Thickness: 16mm
- Feeding System: Fully Automatic
- Adverts: 9
- Departmental Accounts: 50 as standard, 200 or 500 optional
- Connection Method: LAN or Telephone Line
- Differential Weighing: Yes
- Smart Meter: Yes
- Mailmark: Yes
- Conveyor Stacker: Yes
- Base Dimensions: Length: 335mm, Height: 250mm, Depth: 460mm, Weight: 15 Kg
- With Autofeed Dimensions: Length: 605mm, Height: 250mm, Depth: 460mm, Weight: 27 Kg
- Electrical: 240V