The ‘Award Winning’ Family owned and run Mailcoms are proud to have been voted the UK’s ‘Most Loved’ franking machine company for 4 years running by the independent referral website ‘thebestof’ with well over 160 testimonials.
You can also check out further comments on the independent
review site www.trustpilot.co.uk where you can see our reviews and search for other well known suppliers to compare customers ‘Franking Machine’ experiences.
At Mailcoms we pride ourselves on only offering equipment that’s reliable and cost effective to run by not charging for many of the extra’s associated with buying or leasing franking machines and offering franking ink at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
Smart & MailMark™ franking machine collection from Mailcoms.
Mailcoms are approved distributors of one of the largest range of Royal Mail™ approved ‘Mailmark’ franking machines in the UK.
Mailbase Lite franking
for sending between 10 to 30 items / letters per day.
The Mailbase Lite digital smart machine supports all your mailing needs. With a semi-automatic envelope feed and built-in scale, it’s flexible enough for larger amounts of mail and yet still the perfect for smaller volumes. You can also track postage expenses for up to 100 different accounts! Capable of preparing 25 posts a minute. With a built in 2.5 kg scale to calculate parcel weight and charge correctly.
for sending between 31 to 50 items / letters per day.
The New Mailbase digital postal system supports all your mailing needs. With a semi-automatic envelope feeding and built-in scale, it’s flexible and fast enough for larger occasional mailings, yet perfect for the smaller daily mail runs. The New Mailbase also offers access to the new Royal Mail Mailmark™ 2D bar code. Designed to prepare 30 items of mail a minute with a wide choice of different capacity scales.
Mailbase Pro franking
for sending between 51 to 100 items / letters per day.
The New Mailbase pro digital postal system supports all your mailing needs. With a semi-automatic envelope feeding and a built-in 5kg larger capacity scale, it’s flexible and fast enough for larger occasional mailings, yet perfect for the smaller daily mail runs. Offers 25 cost centres and access to the new Royal Mail Mailmark™ initiative. Average speed of franking 25 per minute with optional higher weight platforms.
Mailbase Plus franking
for sending between 101 to 300 items / letters per day.
Suitable for medium postal / postage sending needs, the Mailbase + includes a semi automatic mail envelope feeder, automatic label dispenser, cost statistics, easily changed advertising messages, access to the new Royal Mail Mailmark™ 2D bar code* giving greater savings from your postage costs and remote credit loading by modem or LAN. Preparing speed of 65 letters with a choice of scale.
Mailbase Speed franking
for sending between 301 to 500 items / letters per day.
Suitable for higher postage levels the Mailbase Speed includes Fully Automatic Envelope feeding, automatic label dispenser, cost statistics, easily changed advertising messages, access to the new Royal Mail Mailmark™ 2D bar code* giving greater savings from your postage costs and remote credit loading by modem or LAN. Franking at an astounding 95 letters per minute with a scale platform between 5 to 35 Kg
for sending between 501 to 700 items / letters per day.
Suitable for higher volumes of 'mixed mail' the faster MailCentre includes Fully Automatic Envelope feeding, Automatic Online Weighing and Measuring, Automatic Label Dispenser, cost statistics, easily changed advertising messages, access to the new Royal Mail Mailmark™ 2D bar code* giving greater savings from your postage costs and remote credit loading by modem or LAN. 120 franks a minute.
Alternative choice of Mailmark / Smart machines
Below here you will be able to find our alternative range of machines, which are catered to certain types of specific users.
Mailhub 2 franking
This postage meter is a smart Royal Mail Mailmark™
alternative low volume post smart franking machine.
Small size, big operations and great value. One of the most conveniently compact smart mailing machines, quiet and easy to use, the Mailhub 2 has been designed to be friendly to every aspect of your business. It boasts many of the features you’ll find on larger machines. No more fuzzy printing marks. The Mailhub’s advanced ink-jet allows for cheaper ink. Continuously power feed 40 letters / franks a minute.
Mailhub 2 speed franking
This postage meter is a smart Royal Mail Mailmark™
alternative medium volume post franking machine.
Small size, quiet operation, automatic envelope feeding at great value. All the features of the Mailhub 2 mail postage franking machines but with the added benefit of a Fully Automatic mail Envelope Feeder, Automatic Label dispenser and envelope speeds of 95 items per minute. Conveniently compact, quiet and easy to use. the Mailhub 2 Speed has been designed to be able to prepare 95 letters / parcels at all royal mail postage rate prices.
Mailpoint Connect + franking
The smart Royal Mail Mailmark™ postage meter is
for sending over a 1000 items / letters per day.
Now you can enjoy the benefit of turning your standard mail into true advertising and promotional mail and even income generating mail. Mailpoint connect + machines can help any organization switch its standard post runs into income generation tools. Grab their attention! The new Royal Mail Mailmark™ franked mail will allow great savings and discount prices especially for large mail blasts where you could save a few hundred a day.
Royal Mail authorised franking machines inspector and maintainer.
Below you will find many bits of information to help choose and narrow down which machines are the best choice for you.
Royal Mail MaiMark franking machine Prices in the UK
First class prices
Second class prices
|Mail type||Weight||Stamps||Franking Machine||Mailmark™||Stamps||Franking Machine||Mailmark™|
|Large sized Letter||0-100g||£0.93||£0.76||£0.74||£0.73||£0.61||£0.60|
|Smaller sized Parcel||0.75-1kg||£3.20||£2.90||£2.90||£2.80||£2.50||£2.50|
|Medium sized Parcel||0-1kg||£5.65||£4.80||£4.80||£5.20||£4.40||£4.40|
Franking machine choices available for your company
Choosing the correct franking machines for your company can be a long and confusing process. We are more than happy to help you by offering a multiple range of machines within your requirements. Where we will recommend the best possible postage meter for you or offer you a choice. Or you could simply browse via the amount of letter you need to send per day.
Small business franking machines;
- Mailbase Lite is for those sending on average 25 items a day. - The Mailbase lite is our entry level machine. Designed for new users and older users that don't need to frank more than 25 letters on the average day.
- Mailbase is for customers sending on average 50 items a day. - The Mailbase is our standard machine handling most mail processing needs and the occasional large marketing or customer awareness blasts.
- Mailbase pro is ideal for sending on average 100 items a day. - The Mailbase pro is the ultimate low volume system for those looking to increase the size of your mailing operations. Do more without increasing your budget.
Medium business franking machines;
- Mailbase plus is ideal for sending on average of 300 items a day. - For medium sized companies or small companies that are going through an expansion. This franking machine is ideal as a primary means of contact.
- Mailbase speed is for customers sending on average 500 items a day. - With your very own Mailbase speed you will be able to market your company on a large basis. Saving even more with Mailmark™ prices.
Large business franking machines;
- MailCentre is ideal for sending on average of up to 1000 items a day. - The starting point for large companies. With the power to ensure constant contact with up to a 1000 customers and possible clients on the average day. With outstanding pushable limits you could extent your limits to much more.
- Mailpoint Connect + is for customers sending on average of more than 1000 items a day. - The most powerful machine in the UK allowing for large amounts of anything you want to do whether it being mail shots, customer awareness letter notices, important information, news or just the constant monthly / weekly updates.