We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on most of our website orders (£100 minimum order spend for packaging supplies). Please see additional details below for clarification, alternatively please add your required items to your basket where the total shipping costs will be calculated for you.
Please note our delivery cut off times are as follows:
- Packaging Supplies: 3.00pm
Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries or offer Saturday deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be affected by national and / or local disruption, seasonal and / or weather conditions as our deliveries are carried out by third party couriers.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery is FREE on orders over £100.00, if your order is under this value, the charge will be at a standard rate of £6.95. Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25.
Next Working Day Delivery Upgrade
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £9.95. Please note that this is not a guaranteed service. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note we are unable to offer a guaranteed next day delivery service to the following postcodes; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25 therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items and/or delivery locations. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge. Occasionally we may need to requote your packaging cost if the delivery location and consignment size is outside of our current couriers capabilities, if this is case we will contact you to discuss and clarify.
Please also note that dependent on product and/or quantity your order may be despatched on a pallet, if you are unable to accept pallet deliveries then please contact us to discuss your options.
Deliveries / Failed Deliveries
Please be aware that deliveries are on an ‘all day’ basis Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am -6pm and cannot be specifically timed.
1. Parcel deliveries: Where a courier/Royal Mail is unable to deliver you will be charged a re-delivery charge of £8.00 + VAT.
2. Pallet deliveries: If delivery cannot be made due to customer ‘not being available/refused’ then a re-delivery fee will apply. This fee will be dependent upon the courier used, goods being delivered and delivery postcode. A price will be quoted and must be paid prior to re-delivery being made.
3. Any special delivery requirements such as time limited and change of addresses will incur additional fees applicable at that time.
4. Any orders not received must be reported within 14 days from date of order. Mailcoms Ltd will not accept liability of any non delivered orders reported outside this timescale.