Brown low noise acrylic pulling tape off a roll can be surprisingly noisy in a busy packing area; this tape is quiet off the roll and is a great choice when noise reduction is important. These low noise brown acrylic tapes offers an affordable and ideal use in busy packing areas to reduce noise.
A box of 36 rolls of brown low noise packing tape 48mm (2 inches) x 66M. These are industrial length 66 metre rolls which can be used with our tape dispensers. This brown packing parcel tape is the most widely used size of tape in the UK as it can accommodate a wide variety of sealing requirements. Perfect for sealing cartons, boxes, bags and packages it provides a secure seal for items in storage and in transit.
- Carrier: polypropylene (for use with a dispenser).
- Adhesive: acrylic (operating temperature +15°C to +65°C).
- Core size: 75mm
- Low-Noise: Yes
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions (Width X Length): 48mmx66m / 4.8cmx66m / 2 Inches x 66m
- Pack Size: Pack of 6 or pack of 36 rolls
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: TLNB048066A
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-404381
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.