Our polythene grey mailing bags (525x600mm) are a lightweight and flexible solution to wrap around the contents of your boxed or unboxed items. The 55 micron (220 gauge) thick, grey polythene material makes our grey mailing sacks extremely strong and perfect for sending different sized items such as clothing, books or textile based items. Whichever items you use these grey mailing bags for, be rest assured that the grey opaque outer and inner ensures that the entire contents of the standard mailing bags (525x600mm) is kept confidential and safe.
When packaging your items with our 525x600mm sized polythene mailing bags, you can either write the address onto the grey surface with a biro or ballpoint pen or you can attach a more professional multi-purpose inkjet label of which Mailcoms can also supply. Click here to view our range of low cost inkjet & laser printer labels.
Key Features Of Our 525x600mm Standard Mailing Bags
- Our 525x600mm grey polythene mailing bags even adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- Lightweight design allows for you to reduce your postage costs.
- Manufactured from recycled high quality materials.
- Perfect mailing sacks when sending confidential items as the grey outer and inner ensures these bags are 100% opaque.
- These 525x600mm grey mailing bags are manufactured with 55 micron (220 gauge) thick, grey polythene making them strong and offering great protection of your items during transit.
- Made from recyclable material.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip, on a 40mm lip
- Colour: Grey
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Opening Width x Length): 525x600mm / 52.5x60cm / 20.75×23.5 Inches
- Thickness: Made from 55 micron (220 gauge) thick grey polythene.
- Pack Size: Pack of 100, 200, 300, 500 & 1000
- PiP Size: Large Parcel
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: PBM525X600+40MM, KE6A
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-401899
- Please note: these bags may or may not be printed with suffocation warning.
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +/-5%, and +/-10% on thickness. Consider including some tolerance or choosing a bag one size larger so goods fit as expected within the bags
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.