Our polythene heavy duty mailing bags (400x500mm) will provide all your products with the best protection. These co-extruded polythene mailing sacks are manufactured from extra strong 90 micron (354 gauge) thick material that is perfect when sending bulkier or sharper items. These mailing pouches can be used to send different kind of items through the post and the white opaque outer with black inner ensures that the contents of these heavy duty mailing bags (400x500mm) is kept confidential and safe.
When packaging your items with our 400x500mm sized heavy duty polythene mailing bags, you can either write the address onto the white surface with a biro or ballpoint pen or you can attach a more professional multi-purpose inkjet label of which Mailcoms can also supply. Click here to view our range of low cost inkjet & laser printer labels.
Key Details Of Our 400x500mm Heavy Duty Mailing Sacks
- Our 400x500mm heavy duty mailing bags even adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- Lightweight design allows for you to reduce your postage costs.
- Manufactured with co-extruded polythene material makes it tear & puncture resistant.
- Perfect mailing sacks when sending confidential items as the white outer and black inner ensures these bags are 100% opaque.
- These 400x500mm heavy duty mailing bags are manufactured with 90 micron (354 gauge) thick, co-extruded polythene making them extra strong and offering better protection of your items during transit.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip, on a 40mm lip
- Colour: White
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Opening Width x Length): 400x500mm / 40x50cm / 15.75×19.75 Inches
- Thickness: Made from 90 micron (354 gauge) thick, co-extruded polythene.
- Pack Size: Pack of 500
- Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: PBH400X500+40MM-WHI
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-4032
- Please note: these bags may or may not be printed with suffocation warning.
- Please note: we have updated the print on these bags. You may receive a different print to the images.
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on all orders (£70 minimum spend on packaging supplies). Please note our delivery cut off times for franking supplies is 4:00pm and for any packaging supplies is 3:00pm. Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver any parcel deliveries to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £6.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25, BT.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade – Packaging Supplies
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £5.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery – Packaging Supplies
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £7.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a next working day delivery option for offshore UK and Northern Ireland destinations for packaging supplies.
Bulk Item Deliveries
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.