Signs that you should invest in a Folder Inserter – By Mailcoms
Many businesses in the UK have invested in a folder inserter machine to help increase productivity and to improve the look of their mail. If your business doesn’t use a folder inserter to fold and insert your mail, then it may be time to use one. There are many signs that can tell you if your business needs to invest in a folder inserter machine, and this blog is here to inform you of many signs that you should invest in a folder inserter.
Signs that you should invest in a Folder Inserter
View the reasons below to see if your business should consider investing in a folder inserter machine.
- You send out mail shots and staff lick the envelopes by hand – if your business sends out mail shots, whether it be regular or occasionally, then you may want to use a folder inserter. It can take ages for staff to lick every envelope by hand, whereas a folder inserter can do this job quickly and professionally.
- You insert 50 or more letters into envelope per week – should your business send out 50 letters per week then you may want to invest in a folder inserter. The lowest volume machine can fold and insert at a top speed of 900 letters per hour, which is much faster than any human.
- Lower productivity due to manual folding, inserting and sealing – a folder inserter can fold your mail fast, allowing your staff to be more productive elsewhere.
- You would like to save 12% on your mail – by using the Royal Mail’s Businesses Mail Advanced service, your business can take advantage of savings of up to 12%.
- You hate wasting money – a folder inserter can save your business money, resolving any issues you have regarding wasting money.
- You hate wasting time – a folder inserter works at a much faster rate than any human, resolving any issues you have regarding wasting time.
- They are not expensive – a folding inserting machine is not as expensive as you may think. They are low cost and worth investing in. You will gain money back on your investment over time, and so it really is worth investing in a folder inserter.
As you can see above, there are many signs that tell you if it is worth investing in a folder inserter. If your business are interested, then view Mailcoms range of Folder Inserters here or get a low cost Folding Inserting Machine Quote here.