Bubble lined mailers are hugely popular products, and an essential item in any office or packing station. Our Arofol Envelope range of bubble lined mailers has been responsibly sourced, and can be recycled. Available in both white and gold colour options, our Arofol Envelopes – Size 10 – 350x470mm – Pack of 50 adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines and fall into the Medium Parcel Category.
All of the sizes in our economy bubble lined mailers range adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines; Size 9 corresponds with PiP Size Medium Parcel.
- Material – Manufactured using 75gsm paper, 105 micron thick
- Closure – All envelopes have a peel and seal strip, for easy and secure closure
- Protection – Lined with small bubble wrap to protect items in the post
- Environmentally friendly – Manufactured from FSC approved paper, promoting responsible forestry (printed with an FSC logo). No solvents are used in their production and printing, and they can be recycled.
- Colours: White & Gold
- Window Type: Non Window
- Internal Envelope Dimensions (Width x Length): 350x470mm / 35x47cm / 13.75×18.5 Inches
- Pack Size: Pack of 50
- PiP Size: Medium Parcel
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +3mm or -2mm
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: ARO10
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-4010
- White Arofol Envelopes – Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: ARO10W
- White Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-4010W
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on all orders (£70 minimum spend on packaging supplies). Please note our delivery cut off times for franking supplies is 4:00pm and for any packaging supplies is 3:00pm. Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver any parcel deliveries to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £6.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25, BT.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade – Packaging Supplies
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £5.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery – Packaging Supplies
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £7.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a next working day delivery option for offshore UK and Northern Ireland destinations for packaging supplies.
Bulk Item Deliveries
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge.