Pitney Bowes Relay™ 8000 Folder Inserter
Like all folding inserting machines, the Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 folder inserter can bring with it many benefits and features to a business. Built for much larger volumes of mail reaching 200,000 items per month, this machine is designed for speed and accuracy. Assemble all items much easier and accurately with this model.
Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 Folder Inserter
An easy to use control panel and up to 20 job memories will help ensure that anyone can use this machine to their advantage. Stored jobs will allow common jobs to be stored in the Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 folder inserter for quicker access and it can be found via its display screen.
Process more mail than ever before with this incredibly fast folding inserting machine. Its fastest speed is up to 5,400 envelopes per hour with single letters, and based on our experience with a similar machine, users should send out over 200,000 items per month to truly benefit from folding and inserting.
The Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 folder inserter also possesses a range of other unique features. Benefit from using integrity options that can help ensure your mail gets to the correct recipient. OMR, 1D and 2D scanning can add security to your mail and this is all simple to set up.
Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 Folder Inserter Specifications
View the specifications for the Relay 8000 folding inserting machine below.
- Folding Speed: 5,400 envelopes per hour
- Folding Speed: 200,000 envelopes per month
- Folding Types: No fold, C fold, Z fold, Double fold, Half Fold
- Integrity Options: OMR, 1D, 2D & File Based
- Max Number of Feeders: 8 (4 high capacity sheet feeders + 4 insert feeder)
- Standard Sheet Feeder Capacity: 350 Sheets
- Inserter Feeder Capacity: 350 Inserts
- High Capacity Sheet Feeder Capacity: 2000 Sheets
- Letter Envelope Capacity: 500 Envelopes
- Job memories: Yes, 20
- Control Panel: Yes
You can use the Pitney Bowes Relay 8000 folder inserter in line with a franking machine. View our range of franking machines here to find out more.