Pitney Bowes Relay™ 7000 Folder Inserter
With the Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 folder inserter businesses can ensure that all documents process, including invoices, statements and multiple documents, are assembled in the correct envelope. This ensures all mail reaches the correct client. For higher integrity levels barcode scanning is also available via Optical Mark Recognition.
Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter
This folding inserting machine will automate how mail is folded and inserted, saving a lot of time in comparison to manual folding. The Relay 7000 folder inserter is ideal for both small and large mailing jobs no matter how complex they may be or what materials you wish to use.
The Relay 7000 folder inserter is considered a mid to high volume folder inserter and can process as many as 5,400 items per hour. It is designed for businesses that send out, on average, around 120,000 pieces every month. This is made possible by a range of different sized feeders that can handle a large amount of envelopes or sheets.
For ease of use a full colour display screen is available and from here various options can be chosen about a desired mailing job. Job memories can be access, mailing jobs can be set up and folding options are some of the options that can be used via the display screen.
Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 Folder Inserter Specifications
View the specifications for the Relay 7000 folding inserting machine below.
- Folding Speed: 5,400 envelopes per hour
- Folding Speed: 120,000 envelopes per month
- Folding Types: C fold, Z fold, Half fold, Double fold, No fold
- Integrity Options: OMR, 1D, 2D & File Based
- Max Number of Feeders: 8 (4 high capacity sheet feeders & 4 sheet / insert feeders)
- Standard Sheet Feeder Capacity: 350 Sheets
- Inserter Feeder Capacity: 350 Inserts
- High Capacity Sheet Feeder Capacity: 2000 sheets
- Letter Envelope Capacity: 500 Envelopes
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes
You can use the Pitney Bowes Relay 7000 folder inserter in line with a franking machine. View our range of franking machines here to find out more.