Our brown single walled cardboard boxes (152x152x152mm) are designed to carry smaller, lighter items and loads. This is made possible by our 152x152x152mm reliable single wall cardboard boxes being made from a single layer of sturdy, high quality cardboard which offers brilliant protection during transit.
We not only supply single walled cardboard boxes but we can also supply double walled cardboard boxes. Double wall boxes are twice as strong as single wall boxes and they are just as reliable and of a high quality. View our range of double wall cardboard boxes here.
Pricing in Proportion (PiP) Sizes
Our single wall cardboard boxes can be identified using Royal Mail’s Pricing In Proportion index. Our 152x152x152mm sized single wall box specifically falls into the Royal Mail “Small Parcel” category.
Key Features Of Our 152x152x152mm Single Wall Cardboard Boxes
- Our light-medium duty 152x152x152mm single wall packaging boxes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- These 152x152x152mm boxes are manufactured from a single layer of sturdy quality cardboard to ensure protection and security during transit. Suitable for light-medium items.
- For added flexibility, strength and protection, these 152x152x152mm single walled boxes are multi-scored.
- All of our brown single wall cardboard boxes come flat packed.
- These 152x152x152mm cardboard boxes are very easy to construct and can be used both professionally and for personal usage.
- Made from 60% to 90% recyclable material.
- Colour: Brown outer & brown inner
- Internal Dimensions (Length x width x height): 152x152x152mm / 15.2×15.2×15.2cm / 6x6x6 Inches
- Board Grade: R flute – 2.3mm
- Weight Per Unit: 0.058 Kg
- Multiscore (M): 102mm
- Pack Size: Pack of 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 & 2000
- PiP Size: Small Parcel
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: CSW060606M
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-400524
- Please Note: printing appears on the bottom flaps of the boxes
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.