Our cardboard envelopes (234x334mm) are gusseted which enables them to act as a small parcel postal box when items such as DVDs, books & magazines are inserted into them. The standard solid board cardboard mailers are built for light to medium duty mailing items and offers great protection to anything contained within. These are highly presentable and very professional on the eye, making them a great packaging solution for any type of businesses.
The 234x334mm standard solid board cardboard envelope is designed for much lighter to medium mailing loads. If you are sending heavier duty items then our premium corrugated cardboard envelopes may be of more use to you. Click here to view our 234x334mm premium corrugated cardboard envelopes & mailers.
Pricing in Proportion (PiP) Sizes
Our cardboard envelopes & envelopes can be identified using Royal Mail’s Pricing In Proportion index. Our 234x334mm sized cardboard envelope specifically falls into the Royal Mail “Small Parcel” category.
Key Features Of Our 234x334mm standard solid board cardboard mailers
- Our 234x334mm cardboard envelopes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- For added strength and protection, our standard solid board cardboard mailers have a strong peel-&-seal closure.
- Assembling our 234x334mm cardboard envelope is quick and simple for all.
- Scored for increased capacity – up to 40mm.
- Made from recyclable material.
- Colour: Brown
- Flat Dimensions (width x length): 234x334mm / 23.4×33.4cm
- Load Dimensions (width x length x height): 194x294x40mm / 19.4×29.4x4cm
- Pack Sizes: Pack of 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 & 2000
- PiP Size When Flat: Large Letter
- PiP Size When Expanded: Small Parcel
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: CSB194X40X294
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-SB-CE234
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.