Our cardboard book wrap mailers (410x320x100mm) are perfect when you wish to protect items such as books, magazines, DVDs and PC games. Assembling the book wrap packaging is easy and quick for all as they come with a strong peel-&-seal closure. As well as this, our 410x320x100mm sized book wraps are multi-scored to accommodate for various thicknesses and styles depending on the items you intend to package.
The 410x320x100mm book wrap mailer is not the only size we provide if you need to package up larger goods. We also have supply several other sizes that may be more suitable for you. Click here to view our range of book wrap mailers.
Pricing in Proportion (PiP) Sizes
Our cardboard book wrap mailers can be identified using Royal Mail’s Pricing In Proportion index. Our 410x320x100mm sized book wrap mailer specifically falls into the Royal Mail “Small Parcel” category.
Key Features Of Our 410x320x100mm Book Wrap Mailers
- Our 410x320x100mm book wrap envelopes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- For added flexibility, strength and protection, our book wrap mailers are multi-scored and come with a strong peel-&-seal closure.
- Assembling our 410x320x100mm book wrap mailers is quick and simple for all.
- Made from recyclable material.
- Colour: Brown
- Maximum Internal Dimensions (Length x width x height): 410x320x100mm / 41x32x10cm
- Maximum External Dimensions (Length x width x height): 460x320x107mm / 46x32x10.7cm
- Dimensions When Flat (Length x width): 460x950mm / 46x95cm
- Multi-scored: Yes
- Weight Per Unit: 0.200 Kg
- Pack Size: Pack of 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 & 2000
- PiP Size: Small Parcel
- Suitable For Protecting: Books, Printed Material, DVDs & Blu-Rays
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: CSW410X320X100-PP5
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-406380
- Please Note: you may receive E flute or R flute book wrap mailers, however the quality is not compromised and remains the same.
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.