Bubble wrap lined mailer envelopes are a hugely popular and widely used product, proving to be an essential and welcome addition to any office or packaging station. The size H/8 bubble lined AirPro envelopes (270x360mm) come in a pack of 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000 or 3000 and are available in white. Our size H/8 AirPro envelopes are also designed for securely packaging up slightly larger items which includes small boxed items and binders.
Key Features Of Our Bubble Lined AirPro Size H/8 Envelopes
- These size H/8 AirPro bubble lined envelopes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines. Size H/8 AirPro Envelopes corresponds with PiP Size Small Parcel.
- Our AirPro Envelopes are lined with small bubble wrap to offer more protection of your items during transit.
- These bubble lined envelopes are manufactured from 75gsm paper, 105 micron thick. They are also manufactured from FSC approved paper, promoting responsible forestry (printed with an FSC logo).
- For easier and more securer protection, these bubble lined mailers come with a peel and seal closure strip.
- Colours: White & Gold
- Window Type: Non Window
- Internal Envelope Dimensions (Width x Length): 270x360mm / 27x36cm / 10.75×14.25 Inches
- Pack Size: Packs of 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000 or 3000
- Royal Mail PiP Size: Small Parcel
- White AirPro Envelopes – Original Manufacturers Replacement Code: APO8W
- White AirPro Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-AP08
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +3mm or -2mm
Below you will be able to see how our AirPro Padded Envelopes (Size H/8) compares to other padded envelopes made by other manufacturers. This includes manufacturers such as Airkraft, Sealed Air, Envelope Master, Sansetsu (Featherpost) and Bag-in-Bag as well as Classic sizes.
|AirPro Envelopes Size||Arofol Envelopes Size||Jiffy Mailmiser & Airkraft Size||Sealed Air Size||Envelope Master Size||Sansetsu (Featherpost) Size||Bag-in-Bag Size||Classic Size|
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.