Our laptop inflatable packaging are an ‘armoured air’ protective packaging solution that is specifically designed to protect & mould around laptop devices during transit. Our air filled cushion packaging is built for protecting single electronical items. These laptop specific inflatable packaging cushions are available in either a pack of 25 or pack of 50 air cushions.
These laptop air packs are very easy to inflate and can be inflated when using our very own Digital & Heavy Duty Air Packaging Pump (sold separately). Simply insert the hand pump nozzle into the inflation hole – see instructions on how to inflate these correctly under the support section in this listing. View our Digital & Heavy Duty Air Packaging Pump here.
Key Features Of Our Laptop Air Filled Packaging
- Specially designed packs for protecting laptops.
- Designed to fit and mould around electronics such as laptops.
- Can be easily inflated by using an air compressor or hand pump (sold separately).
- Independent air columns for maximum protection. Even if one column is burst, the rest of the packaging stays intact.
- Built to resist punctures, the laptop air packaging is extremely tough and rigid, providing excellent shock absorption.
- 100% recycled product upon deflating the air filled cushions.
- Colour: Clear
- Pack Size: Pack of 25 or 50.
- Deflated Size: 610x495mm.
- Inflated Internal Size: Approx. 420x410x50mm.
- Independent air columns for maximum protection.
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: KITE-AIR-AS-T3-LAPTOP/15-V
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-406066
Please Note: that internal measurements are approximations and internal thickness and width can fluctuate slightly depending on the item you are using it for. If using an air compressor to inflate our Air Packaging, please ensure that this is not over inflated as this may compromise the integrity of the internal columns.
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.