Confused with all the different sizes and new changes? Fed up of ‘Surcharges’ from the Royal Mail? Has your cardboard mail size template worn out? If so try our new ‘Royal Mail Size Guide Ruler’. This small, compact size guide is very convenient to have at hand when you’re just not sure. It will tell you if a letter is too thick to be a standard letter or too thick to be a large letter and now if your item is small enough to go within the Royal Mails new ‘Small Parcel’ tariff.
- Full Telephone & Instant Chat Support Available By Qualified Franking Machine Technicians.
- Dispatched by Mailcoms® who are a Royal Mail Approved Ink Supplier & Authorised Independent Inspector & Maintainer Of Franking Machines.
- As of 20th October 2014, the Royal Mail are changing to a new simpler small parcel size and our New Size Guide will be the only one on the market to offer ‘Letter’, ‘Large Letter’ and the New ‘Small Parcel’ slots.
- New ‘Small Parcel’ Sizes Included in addition to ‘Letter’ and ‘Large Letter’ slots.
- Made of a 5mm hard plastic it’s also the only guide of its kind to include measurements up to 460mm which is the depth and width of a Royal Mail ‘Medium Parcel’ size.
- Also Displays Useful Help and Contact Information.
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on all orders (£70 minimum spend on packaging supplies). Please note our delivery cut off times for franking supplies is 4:00pm and for any packaging supplies is 3:00pm. Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver any parcel deliveries to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £6.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25, BT.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade – Franking Supplies
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £4.95. Orders received before 4:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery Upgrade – Franking Supplies
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £6.95. Orders received before 4:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day. Orders received before 4:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Bulk Item Deliveries
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.