Confused with all the different sizes and new changes? Fed up of 'Surcharges' from the Royal Mail? Has your cardboard mail size template worn out? If so try our new ‘Royal Mail Size Guide Ruler’. This small, compact size guide is very convenient to have at hand when you’re just not sure. It will tell you if a letter is too thick to be a standard letter or too thick to be a large letter and now if your item is small enough to go within the Royal Mails new ‘Small Parcel’ tariff.Simple!
- - Full Telephone & Instant Chat Support Available By Qualified Franking Machine Technicians.
- - Dispatched by Mailcoms® who are a Royal Mail Approved Ink Supplier & Authorised Independent Inspector & Maintainer Of Franking Machines.
- - As of 20th October 2014, the Royal Mail are changing to a new simpler small parcel size and our New Size Guide will be the only one on the market to offer ‘Letter’, ‘Large Letter’ and the New ‘Small Parcel’ slots.
- - New ‘Small Parcel’ Sizes Included in addition to ‘Letter’ and ‘Large Letter’ slots.
- - Made of a 5mm hard plastic it’s also the only guide of its kind to include measurements up to 460mm which is the depth and width of a Royal Mail ‘Medium Parcel’ size.
- - Also Displays Useful Help and Contact Information.