- Royal Mail Approved Ink: Yes
- Brand / Manufacturer: Mailcoms
- Compatible With: FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 franking machines
- Cartridge Type: Remanufactured
- Ink Colour: Blue (Mailmark Compliant)
- Cartridge Life: 8500 Impressions*
- FP Mailing Part Number / Product Code(s): 58.0052.3046.00 & CFP015
- FP Mailing Advertised Price: £175.00 + VAT & Delivery
- Full Telephone & Instant Chat Support Available.
Sending Back Your Empty FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 Franking Ink Cartridges
By purchasing a “FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 Ink Cartridge – Remanufactured Blue (20ml Version)” product, you’re agreeing that you will kindly return your used ink cartridge to us for our essential recycling program. Your new order will include a FREEPOST returns bag. If you’d like a replacement bag sent please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you have empties please package them up and send them FREE to:Freepost RSEB-YXLG-YZUH, Mailcoms Ltd – PO Box 4, Cannock WS12 4GS
Why use Mailcoms remanufactured ink cartridges from an Authorised Franking Machine Maintainer?
Our remanufactured FP Mailing ink cartridges uses a original FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 ink cartridge (20ml) but is filled with our very own, Royal Mail Approved, franking machine blue ink. This means you will continue to use an original Postbase Qi3 cartridge, but at a reduced price.
Mailcoms are also the only approved ink supplier that are also a Royal Mail Authorised Independent Franking Machine maintainer which ensures trained equipment technicians are always on hand to assist where required.
Genuine Mailcoms franking machine ink. Ensure approved, tested & high quality impressions.
Our ink has been tested in millions of impressions for outstanding machine readability and performance. Our FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 Ink Cartridge – Remanufactured Blue (20ml Version) ink also meets or exceeds Royal Mail’s® machine readability requirements which is vitally important when printing 2D Mailmark barcodes.
This FP Mailing Postbase Qi3 Ink Cartridge – Remanufactured Blue (20ml Version) will be the same quality and offer the same amount of prints as your original equipment manufacturers cartridge. We will also guarantee that it will be remanufactured with the equipment its intended for or we will offer a 100% no quibble refund. The guarantee period is 12 months from date of purchase.
* All cartridge ink impressions are as per the equipment manufacturers published approximate print life. Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.