- Royal Mail Approved Ink: Yes
- Brand / Manufacturer: Mailcoms
- Compatible With: FP Mailing Postbase Econ franking machines
- Cartridge Type: Refilled & reset to new settings
- Ink Colour: Blue (Mailmark Compliant)
- Cartridge Life: 4250 Impressions*
- FP Mailing Part Number / Product Code(s): 58.0052.3036.00 & CFP014
- FP Mailing Advertised Price: £120.00 + VAT & Delivery
- Full Telephone & Instant Chat Support Available.
Why use Royal Mail Approved ink from an Authorised Franking Machine Maintainer?
When you print on your envelopes or parcels, it’s crucial to your business that the quality is perfect, clean, and machine readable. That’s why when choosing an ink supplier away from your Original Equipment Manufacturer you should look to approved ink suppliers only. Mailcoms are also the only approved ink supplier that are also a Royal Mail Authorised Independent Franking Machine maintainer which ensures trained equipment technicians are always on hand to assist where required.
Genuine Mailcoms franking machine ink. Ensure approved, tested & high quality impressions.
Our ink has been tested in millions of impressions for outstanding machine readability and performance. Our FP Mailing Postbase Econ Ink Refill & Ink Reset Service – Approved Blue Ink (10ml Version) ink also meets or exceeds Royal Mail’s® machine readability requirements which is vitally important when printing 2D Mailmark barcodes.
This FP Mailing Postbase Econ Ink Refill & Ink Reset Service – Approved Blue Ink (10ml Version) will be the same quality and offer the same amount of prints as your original equipment manufacturers cartridge. We will also guarantee that it will be compatible with the equipment its intended for or we will offer a 100% no quibble refund. The guarantee period is 12 months from date of purchase.
* All cartridge ink impressions are as per the equipment manufacturers published approximate print life. Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.