Pitney Bowes Connect+® 2000 Smart Franking Machine
Business will be able to turn their franked mail into a powerful promotional advert with the Connect+ 2000 smart franking machine. By downloading full colour graphics onto the Connect 2000, businesses will be able to frank full colour messages across the length of the envelope. This will attract customers to your mail and potentially increase profits.
Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Smart Franking Machine
The most recent Mailmark franking technology can be used with the Connect+ 2000 smart franking machine and this will allow businesses to frank a new 2D barcode onto mail, track mail and benefit from even lower franking prices. Mailmark is not yet mandatory, but still highly beneficial for businesses to use.
A powerful automatic feeder is used to process mail with the Connect+ 2000 and a top speed of 180 franks per minute can be reached. Depending on the options chosen, slower franking speeds are also available. Setting up a job is also made easier via a full colour. Use various prompts and applications via this screen and set up a job within seconds.
Smart Meter Technology
The most up to date smart meter franking technology comes as standard with the Connect+ 2000 machine and this allows businesses to access and use all Royal Mail services that are applicable to VAT. Not only this, but businesses can now reclaim any VAT they have paid from HMRC. Find out more about smart franking machines here.
Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Specifications
View the latest and most up to date specifications for the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 smart franking machine here.
- Speed: 180 franks per minute
- Other Speeds: 90, 160 or 110 franks per minute
- Envelope Feeding System: Automatic
- Weighing Scales: 5, 7, 12, & 35kg
- Connectivity: LAN
- Max. Envelope Thickness: 16mm
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes, 10.2″ or 15″
- Print Quality: 1200 dpi
- Print Colour: Postal blue, black & white and process colour
- Job Memories: Yes
- Advertisements: Yes, 5
- Departmental Accounts: Yes
- PIN Security: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- Weigh-on-the-Way Technology (WOW): Yes
- Dimensions-on-the-Way Technology (DOW): Yes
- Differential Weighing: Optional
- Length: 1,638mm
- Depth: 635mm
- Power stacker adds: 483mm to length
- Colour adds: 204mm to length
View our range of franking machines here and receive instant quotes for a similar model to the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000.