Pitney Bowes Connect+® 2000 Mailmark Franking Machine
Use the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Mailmark franking machine to print logos or marketing messages on to your envelopes and help attract the reader’s attention. This will be completed in 1200 dpi printing technology and high resolution colour. This tools can be used free of charge and can potentially increase profits.
Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Mailmark Franking Machine
Mail can be franked via a fully automated system with the Connect+ 2000 Mailmark franking machine. This can process as many as 180 letters per minute and up to 7,000 letters per hour. This will help ensure all daily mail loads are sent out the door on time whilst adding extra flexibility to your mail room.
Weigh your mail accurately every time with an optional weighing platform that can handle from 5 to 35 Kg. This will help eliminate the risk of miss paying. Differential weighing can also be used and this will allow several items to be placed on the scale at once whilst the machine automatically calculates the correct postage when each item is removed.
The Connect+ 2000 is also a Mailmark ready franking machine that can further benefit any user of this high volume franking machine. This can turn your mail into a more powerful promotional tool whilst saving the business even more money when franking. Mailmark is a new piece of technology which is highly beneficial to use. Find out more about Mailmark technology here.
Further Details for the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000
View the latest details and up to date features that the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Mailmark franking machine possesses below.
- Franking Speed: 180 letters per minute
- Alternative Franking Speeds: 90, 110 & 160 letters per minute
- Envelope Feeding System: Automatic
- Scale Options: 5, 7, 12 or 35 Kg
- Connectivity Options: LAN
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 16mm
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes, 10.2″ or 15″
- Printing Quality: 1200 dpi
- Job Memories: Yes
- Advertisements / Slogans: Yes
- Departmental Accounts: Yes, 100 or 500
- PIN Security: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- Weigh-on-the-Way® Technology: Yes
- Dimensions-on-the-Way® Technology: Standard
- Differential Weighing: Optional
- Length Dimension: 1,638mm
- Depth Dimension: 635mm
- Power Stacker Dimension: adds 483mm to length
- Colour Dimension: adds 165mm to length
View our range of franking machines here and receive an instant franking machine quote for a similar machine to the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000.