Pitney Bowes Connect+® 2000 Digital Franking Machine
By downloading and franking a full colour graphics or promotional message across the entire length of the envelope will enable any business to turn their mail into a revenue generating opportunity. The Mailmark ready Connect+ 2000 digital franking machine is a great machine that can increase the impact of outgoing mail.
Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 Digital Franking Machine
Frank your company logo or marketing message onto every item of mail you send, all in great high resolution colour. Use 1200 dpi printing to your advantage and produce impressive slogans. The Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 digital franking machine can frank in any colour, black & white or smart blue depending on preference.
As stated above, the Connect+ 2000 model is Mailmark ready. This means that the latest Mailmark franking technology can be accessed and benefited from. Use the lowest franking prices available, permanently drop a analogue line and use a new 2D barcode for mail tracking. Find out more about Mailmark here.
A fully automatic feeding system can be used to frank mail with the Connect+ 2000 digital franking machine. This will allow incredible franking speeds to be reached on mail items up to 16mm thick. Frank as many as 180 letters per minute or as low as 90, depending on options.
Specifications for the Connect+ 2000
View the specifications for the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 digital franking machine here.
- Speed: 180 franks per minute
- Alternative Speeds: 90, 160 or 110 franks per minute
- Envelope Feeding System: Automatic
- Weighing Scales: 5, 7, 12 or 35 Kg available
- Connectivity: LAN
- Max. Envelope Thickness: 16mm
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes, 10.2″ or 15″
- Print Quality: 1200 dpi
- Print Colour: Postal blue, black & white and process colour
- Job Memories: Yes
- Advertisements: Yes
- Departmental Accounts: Yes, 100 or 500
- PIN Security: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- Weigh-on-the-Way Technology (WOW): Yes
- Dimensions-on-the-Way Technology (DOW): Yes
- Differential Weighing: Optional
- Barcode Scanner: Optional
- External USB Report Printer: Optional
Dimensions for the Connect+ 2000
View the dimensions for the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000 digital franking machine here.
- Length of machine: 1,638mm
- Depth of machine: 635mm
- Power stacker adds: 483mm to length
- Colour adds: 204mm to length
- Weight of machine: 50 Kg
View our range of franking machines here and receive instant quotes for a similar model to the Pitney Bowes Connect+ 2000.