Mailbase Lite / Mailbase / Mailbase Pro Scales Support
Fixing the Weighing Scale on the Mailbase Lite, Mailbase & Mailbase Pro
Watch this video to learn how to fix your weighing scale should it not be working for your Mailbase Lite, Mailbase & Mailbase Pro franking machine.
If your franking machine is not recognizing weight, there are no prices showing, your preset prices are not showing or your machine is displaying manual weight, then your scale will need fixing. Follow these steps to fix the weighing scale:
1. Lift the scale from the franking machine.
2. Reseat the scale back down, ensuring the contacts are firmly seated on the machine.
3. If done correctly, the franking machine will recognise the scale.
How to reset your scale to zero grams
Note: Please ensure the weighing platform is clear. To reset your scale to zero grams please follows the steps below:
1. You are on the home screen. Select display message “Scales 0 g”.
2. Select “Zero Scale”.
3. The scales will reset and then show the correct weight.
How to resolve issues with your scale weighing erratically
To resolve issues with your scale weighing erratically please follows the steps below:
1. Turn the meter off by removing the power lead.
2. Remove the scale and split it into two parts. Blow all around these two parts and also where the scale sits on the machine.
3. Replace all parts of the scale then replace the power lead.