Signs that you should invest in a Postage Machine – By Mailcoms
There have been many UK businesses that have invested their money in a franking / postage machine to help improve the look of their mail and to save money. However, there are also many UK businesses that have not invested in a postage machine. If this is the case for you, it may be time to invest in a postage machine. There are various signs that can indicate whether you should invest in a low cost postage machine, and this blog is here to inform you of some of the signs that can tell you to invest in a postage / franking machine.
Signs that you should invest in a Postage Machine
View some of the signs below to see if your business should invest in a postage machine.
- You send out up to 30 mail items daily – if your business sends 30 items of mail or more on a daily basis, you can benefit from a postage machine. As long as you send this many items, you will save a lot of money over the course of a year. The lowest volume franking machine can frank at a speed of 20 letters a minute, and this is much faster than any human.
- You hate wasting money – if you are always looking for a lower cost alternative to stamping mail, a postage machine is for you. A frank is much less than a stamp, saving you a minimum of 12p per franked mail item. View the franking prices 2014 here.
- You hate wasting time – a postage machine operates at a faster speed than any human. The lowest volume franking machine can frank at 20 letters per minute. This should resolve any issues you have about wasting time.
- Lower staff productivity due to manual stamping – if your staff apply stamps manually, they are not being as productive as they could be. A postage machine is fast during operation, allowing staff to be more productive elsewhere.
- You over or under pay for mail items – if you sometimes over or under pay for mail items, a franking machine will eliminate this from happening. Use a integrated weighing scale and never over or under pay for a mail item again.
- They are not expensive – despite what you may think, a franking machine is not very expensive. They are low cost to buy, low cost to run and worth investing in. You will regain your money on your investment over time. You can even rent or lease a postage machine if you wish.
As you can see above, there are many signs that tell you if it is worth investing in a franking / postage machine. If your business are interested, then view Mailcoms range of Franking Machines here or get a low cost Franking Machine Quote here.