How Franking Works?
Using a franking machine can save you time and money on postage expenses. However not many people are aware of a franking machines many other benefits and exactly how a franking machine works! Many people have contacted us saying it sounds complicated to use a franking machine, but the fact of the matter is that it really isn’t. There is very little confusion and we aim to show you just how simple making the switch from using stamps to using a franking machine really is!
How A Franking Machine Works?
Use our simple steps and guides listed below to see a quick and clear overview on how a franking machine generally works!
1. Weigh Your Mail! Your mail item is firstly placed onto the franking machines integrated weighing scale. The exact weight will be calculated meaning there is no risk of over or under paying for your postage.
2. Select Size & Service Required! You simply select the size and service of the mail item via the franking machines navigation and one touch buttons.
3. Send A Business Message! Add a business message or simply frank a company logo via the franking machines navigation and one touch buttons.
4. Calculating The Cost! The franking machine will then calculate the correct postage price automatically. You will not miss pay! This will include the Royal Mail’s discounted cost for franking machine users!
5. Print! Insert your envelope(s) or label(s) into the franking machine and frank your mail within a few clicks. The correct postage, date, company logo and unique barcode will be franked.
6. Finish The Job! Your mail is now ready to be sent in the post via the Royal Mail at your local Business Posting Box or Post Office. It really is as simple and quick as that.
Hopefully you now understand how a franking machine works and just how easy it is. You may want to invest in a franking machine and start benefiting from the lower franking prices and mroe. If you are interested in getting a franking machine today then please view our franking machine page here or call us today on 01543 572 776. We are a Royal Mail Authorsied Independent Inspector & Maintainer of Franking Machines and we can supply you our very own range of models.