About the IN6000c Postage Meter
The IN6000c postage meter is Neoposts’ heavy duty franking machine. This is a new franking machine available from Neopost and it is currently one of the most advanced machines on the market. As such it is perfect for franking massive volumes of mail per day. The IN6000c model is suited for larger sized businesses and the IN6000c comes with many features and benefits. Find out more below.
Neopost IN6000c Postage Meter
A important benefit of using the IN6000c postage meter is benefiting from the latest technologies. Both smart meter and Mailmark are incorporated into the IN6000c. Both technologies will prove very useful for any business. These technologies are just some of the great technologies and features that come with the IN6000c model.
Process more mail per minute with the Neopost IN6000c postage meter. As many as 260 letters per minute can be franked with the Neopost IN6000c and every impression will be clean and clear. An alternative speed is available when using specific features, a speed of 140 letters per minute. Its automatic feeder can frank onto any mail piece up to 20mm thick.
There are many other features available with the Neopost IN6000c postage meter. Store as many as 15 job memories on the memory, use differential weighing to weigh mixed mail volumes and monitor your postage expenditure better on up to 500 departmental accounts (expandable to 9999 accounts).
Take a gander at the various IN6000c specifications below.
- Franking Speed: 260 per minute
- Feeding System: Automatic
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 20mm
- Weighing Scale: Yes, 3 Kg
- Advertisements: Yes, up to 10
- Departmental Accounts: Yes, up to 500
- Job Memories: Yes, up to 15
- Smart Meter Technology
- Mail Class Automatically Printed
- Incoming Mail Date Stamp
- Adjustable Water Flow for Sealer
- Permanent Print Head
- Ultra High Capacity Ink Tank
- Postage Meter with Catch Tray 1500mm (L) x 640mm (D) x 360mm (H)
- Postage Meter with Dynamic Scale & Catch Tray 1980mm (L) x 640mm (D) x 360mm (H)
- Power Conveyor Stacker 1020mm (L) x 360mm (D) x 300mm (H)
- Adjustable Control Panel Height 840mm
Take a gander at the various IN6000c options below.
- Franking Speed: 140 per minute also available
- Weighing Scale: 5, 10 or 30 Kg scales also available
- Connection: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Departmental Accounts: Upgrade to 9999
- PIN Security
- Mailmark Technology
- Postal Rate Change Downloads
- Low Ink E-mail Alerts
- View Postage Usage Online (£, pieces)
- Advanced Reporting
- Dynamic Scale
- Differential Weighing
- Barcode Scanner
- USB Mass Storage
- External USB Report Printer
Interested in the Neopost IN6000c franking machine? View our range of franking machines here and receive a low cost quote for a very similar postage meter.