About the Connect+® 3000 Postage Meter
The Pitney Bowes Connect+ 3000 postage meter is one of the most advanced machines manufactured by Pitney Bowes. As such it possesses a huge range of features that can benefit any user. It is perfectly designed for sending mail volumes of well over 1000 items per day based on our experience with the machine. Find out more about this postage meter below.
Pitney Bowes Connect+ 3000 Postage Meter
A key feature of using the Connect+ 3000 postage machine is using the latest franking technologies. This means both Mailmark and Smart Meter comes as standard. For those who are new to the franking industry, these technologies will give your postage meter further franking capabilities. This includes franking a 2D barcode impression and using lower postage rates.
Promoting your business is made easier with this heavy duty machine as full colour adverts or slogans can be franked across the full length of the envelope, top and bottom, front or back. The Connect+ 3000 postage meter is very easy to use with a colour touch-screen being available. Integrated guides and tutorials are available, all designed to increase productivity.
There are many other features available with the Connect+ 3000 postage meter. An automatic feeder can frank mail at multiple franking speeds, Pitney Bowes’ Weigh-on-the-Way and Dimensions on the Way technologies are integrated into the machine to aid with pricing your mail items and many other great features can help improve the overall productivity of your mailing room.
Connect+ 3000 Specifications
Take a gander at the various Connect+ 3000 specifications below.
- Franking Speed: 310 per minute
- Feeding System: Automatic
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 19mm
- Weighing Scale: Yes, 5 Kg
- Print Quality: 1200 dpi
- Departmental Accounts: Yes, up to 100
- Job Memories
- Smart Meter Technology
- Color Touch Screen Display
- Length: 1,867mm
- Depth: 648mm
- Power Stacker Adds 483mm to Length
- Colour Adds 165mm to Length
Connect+ 3000 Options
Take a gander at the various Connect+ 3000 options below.
- Alternative Franking Speeds: 135, 170, 205, 220 or 270 per minute
- Weighing Scale: 7, 12 or 35 Kg scales also available
- Connection: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Departmental Accounts: Upgrade to 300, 500 or 3,000
- PIN Security
- Stacking Options: Drop Stacker or Power Stacker
- Mailmark Technology
- WOW® Weigh-on-the-Way®
- DOW® Dimensions on the Way®
- Differential Weighing
- Barcode Scanner
- External USB Report Printer
- Print Graphics or Text in Black or Full Colour
Interested in the Connect+ 3000 franking machine? View our range of franking machines here and receive a low cost quote for a very similar postage meter.