The Matrix F12 Franking Machine
The recommended Frama franking machine for 50 items / letters a day.
All about the entry level Matrix F12 Franking Machine
The Matrix F12 franking machine is a new machine from the F Series franking machines by Frama. It is a low volume franking machine, suited to meet the needs of any small business new to the franking machine industry. This machine is suited for any business that has just started to frank mail as it has a slow speed of 20 items of mail a minute. Find out more below.
Why choose the Matrix F12 franking machine?
This machine has up to 18 one touch programmable functions on the machine. Using the clear touch screen, you can gain access to your most commonly used jobs. The 18 one touch functions can also be used for quick access to many postal products.
Matrix F12 franking machine specifications and Options
Below you will be able to find all the specifications and options of the Frama Matrix F12 that are available.
Matrix F12 franking machine specifications
- Mailmark Ready for Maximum Postage Discounts
- Up to 20 Letters per minute
- Manual Envelope Feeding with Automatic Side Letter Ejection
- Royal Mail Vat Reporting ‘Smart Meter’ and ‘Smart Blue’ Printing
- Modem or Online PC Re-crediting / Updates
- All UK (Including ‘Special Delivery’ and ‘Signed For’ recorded) and Overseas Postal Rates Built in
- Monitoring and reporting facilities Postage and meter reports
- Maximum envelope thickness 10mm
- Capacity of integrated weight platform 2.5 kg
- Maximum number of advertisements 8
- 3 customer specific ad slogans available
- Comtouch – 18 one touch buttons
Options for the Matrix F12 franking machine
- Standalone 2, 5 or even a 30 Kg weighing scale interface
- Automatic tariff calculation
- Pin number access
- 9 Departmental accounts as standard
- Upgrade to have 25 departmental accounts
- Automatically records and reports VAT Applicable services
- Network Re-crediting / Updating
Mailcoms Frama Matrix F12 Shop