Postage support for the Mailcoms Send Pro P1000 / P1500 / P2000 franking machines. Below you will be able to find a range of postage support for these franking machines. Simply find what you need help with and follow our guides to see if we can support you.
Follow these steps to add funds to your Send pro series franking machine:
1. Access the Funds application:
a) Select Funds on the Home screen.
b) Select Postage in meter on the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
c) Select Add Postage to Meter when you receive a low funds warning or an insufficient funds error.
2. In the Funds screen, select the Meter Funds tab and then select Add Postage to Meter.
3. Select the appropriate refill amount option:
a) To add the same postage amount that was used during the last refill, select Last refill amount.
b) To add the default postage amount, select Default refill amount.
c) To add a different postage amount, select Other amount. Enter the refill amount and then select OK.
NOTE: The maximum and minimum postage refill amounts for your system are listed on the Meter information tab.
4. When prompted, select Confirm:
• System connects to the Data Center and begins to add the postage to your meter.
• System notifies you when it completes adding your postage.
5. If you want to print a receipt, select Print receipt:
a) To print the receipt on an envelope, place an envelope of the feed deck, and select Start.
b) To print the receipt on a piece of tape, select Tape.
c) If you have an optional attached printer, select Print on document.
6. Select Done to exit the Funds application.
Users of the Send Pro P1000, Send Pro P1500 & Send Pro P2000 franking machine cannot remove funds themselves. Contact your franking machine supplier and have your model number ready in order to do this.
Follow these steps to check the postage by phone account loaded in the machine:
1. Select the Home icon to go to the home screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Internet and Network.
4. Select IntelliLink®. The postage by phone account number displays on the right.
You can key in postage for any of your postal jobs.
Note: You cannot save any job that uses Key in Postage as the default job. Your default job must have a class selection so it will automatically be updated when postage rates change.
To key in postage using the Key in Postage screen:
1. Ensure that you have the appropriate job open and selected on the Run Mail screen.
2. Select the postage amount displayed or select Key in Postage at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your postage amount and select OK.
Note: When you select Key in Postage, the Class and Weighing method are set to none. If you select a Class, the system automatically updates your postage amount appropriate to the class you chose. It also sets the weighing method to match your system configuration (for example, Attached Scale if you have a separate attached scale, or WEIGH-ON-THE-WAY® (W-O-W®), or manual entry).