Waste tank support for the Mailcoms Mailbase Speed franking machines. Below you will be able to find a range of waste tank support for these franking machines. Simply find what you need help with and follow our guides to see if we can support you.
Watch this video to learn how to install a replacement waste ink pad on your Mailbase Speed franking machine.
PLEASE NOTE: Your machine may appear different to the one shown in this video but the process is exactly the same.
Follow these steps to install a replacement waste ink pad:
1. Remove the new ink waste tray from the packaging, and set both tray and packaging aside
2. Pull the ink drawer out from the side of your franking machine
3. Remove the ink waste tray
4. Put the used ink waste tray in the packaging that your new ink waste tray came in
5. Insert the new ink waste tray into the ink drawer, and then close the drawer
6. Select Options Button
7. Press Page Down
8. Select Maintenance
9. Select Printer Maintenance
10. Press Page Down
11. Select Replace Waste Tank
12. Select OK, I Understand
13. Select Yes, Tray is Replaced
14. Verify that your machine is operational by running two or three £0 stamps