Scales support for the Mailcoms Mailbase Plus franking machines. Below you will be able to find a range of scales support for these franking machines. Simply find what you need help with and follow our guides to see if we can support you.
Watch this video to learn how to fix your weighing scale should it not be working for your Mailbase Plus franking machine.
PLEASE NOTE: Your machine may appear different to the one shown in this video but the process is exactly the same.
If your franking machine is not recognizing weight, there are no prices showing, your preset prices are not showing or your machine is displaying manual weight, then your scale will need fixing. Follow these steps to fix the weighing scale:
1. Lift the scale from the franking machine.
2. Reseat the scale back down, ensuring the contacts are firmly seated on the machine.
3. If done correctly, the franking machine will recognise the scale.
Note: Please ensure the weighing platform is clear.
To reset your scale to zero grams please follows the steps below:
1. Make sure you are on the home screen. Select the Weigh/Rate key.
2. Select display message "Zero the Scale".
3. The machine returns you to the home screen.
To resolve issues with your scale weighing erratically please follows the steps below:
1. Turn the franking machine off by removing the power lead.
2. Remove the scale and split it into two parts. Blow all around these two parts and also where the scale sits on the machine.
3. Replace all parts of the scale then replace the power lead.