Crediting support for the Frama Mailmax franking machine. Below you will be able to find a range of crediting support for this franking machine. Simply find what you need help with and follow our guides to see if we can support you.
If you experience recrediting problems there's usually a simple explanation. If when trying to recredit and you receive a 'Connection Error' it's almost always caused because the machine cannot get an outside line.
The first thing to check is to check this make sure there is a telephone cable plugged into the back of the machine and follow it to the socket on the wall.
If you've checked the line a but still cannot get an outside line the machine may need to dial a prefix, such as '9'. (Tip - Try using your fax line as this is always a suitable solution, remember if you have to insert 9 before you send a fax).
If you've checked the above and are still experiencing problem try one of the following:
• If there is broadband on the line make sure the line is plugged into a broadband filter and not straight into the wall.
• If you've had recent changes to your phone system check the line the machine uses is still live or that the settings have not altered.
For further assistance contact your franking machine supplier.
These instructions will guide you through the procedure for re-crediting your Mailmax franking machine. Use the instructions below to find out how to easily re-credit your Mailmax machine.
1. Getting to the Start Up screen - Go to the Start Up screen by pressing Info/Setup 1 and select Start Up or switch the machine off and on again.
2. Entering the supervisor Mode - Choose the highest Account Number (usually account 2 unless you have extra cost centres)and press OK.
3. Entering the supervisor PIN - Enter in your supervisor Pin Number using the numeric key pad and press OK. Use the CE button to clear any mistakes.
If you do not know your PIN please contact Customer Services on 08450 530930, 8.30am-5.30pm [Mon-Fri]
4. Normal Franking Screen - Once the pin has been entered correctly, the standard franking screen will automatically appear, press Info/Setup 1.
5. Setup Screen 1 - Press Info/Setup 2.
6. Setup Screen 2 - Press Info/Setup 3.
7. Setup Screen 3 - Press Load Credit.
8. Press Load Credit - Press Load Credit again.
9. Confirming Required Credit - Select the amount of credit required and press OK.
10. Connecting to the Server - machine will now connect to the server. This usually takes a minute to complete.
11. Confirming the Credit Download - The screen will then confirm Successful Release and display a summary of your postage account.
12. Completing Credit Transaction - After 15 seconds touch the screen and you will be asked to print receipt by either inserting a label, envelope or blank sheet of paper.
13. Returning to User Mode - Touch the LCD display which will then return to the normal postage screen. The machine is now ready to frank your mail.