Mailbase Plus (+) Installation Support
Learn how to install the Mailbase Plus franking machine via this installation guide.
Fixing Power Cycle – System Fault
The Mailcoms Mailbase Plus franking machines occasionally might show the following fault “Power Cycle – System Fault” which means your franking machine cannot make a connection to the data centre server. Fortunately it is easy to fix. Below you will be able to find out what this means and how to potentially resolve the issue.
1. Ensure the franking machine is turned off and remove both the power cable and the connection cable.
2. Plug the power cable back into the machine and reboot the franking machine. Wait until it is loaded without a connection.
3. Turn the franking machine back off and remove the power cable again until the machine is ‘dead’.
4. Plug both the connection and power cables back into the franking machine.
5. Turn the franking machine on.
This should resolve the Power Cycle – System Fault. If you are still facing issues use the contact details below.