IJ25 / Autostamp Presets Support
Your IJ25 & Autostamp franking machine has two memory / preset locations that can store commonly used mailing jobs. To programme a commonly used job / print combination proceed as per the instructions below.
Programming a Preset
1. Select the required message.
2. Select the required postage value.
3. Next select the print mode required.
4. Press and Hold the “M” button for at least five seconds.
5. Press the memory location key 1 or 2 as required.
6. Press OK to confirm.
7. If the selected memory location has a previously programmed function, the following display will be observed, “REPLACEMEMORY? 2”.
7a. To replace a memory program, press “OK”. If you do not wish to replace the memory program, press the “C” button and start again.
Recalling a Preset
1. To recall a memory function, press and release the “M” button.
2. Select a memory function by pressing key 1 or 2 (MEMORYRECALL 1 or MEMORYRECALL 2) as appropriate.
3. Press “OK” to confirm.