Our cardboard postal tubes (559x51mm) are the perfect solution when you need to send items in the post such as posters, prints or artwork. In fact anything that can be rolled or is long & cylindrical in shape can be transported via a postal tube. A simple design, yet a very effective packaging solution which will ensure maximum protection of your items during transit.
This specific 559x51mm round postal tube is a B2 postal tube, meaning they are designed specifically for any piece of artwork that is A4 in size. Click here to view our entire range of postal tubes.
Key Features Of Our 559x51mm Round Postal Tubes
- Our 559x51mm brown postal tubes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- Manufactured from strong cardboard and comes with a plastic cap to secure the items inside.
- Ideal for sending and protecting artwork, prints, plans or posters in the post.
- These 559x51mm round tubes are manufactured with a Kraft paper outer layer which provides a more professional finish and offers tear resistance.
- Secure: Strong brown cardboard postal tubes with a plastic cap.
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 559x51mm / 55.9×5.1cm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Paper Size: B2
- Pack Size: Pack of 5
- PiP Size: Medium Parcel
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: TB2-559X51X1.5+EC
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-PT559-5
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.