Ensure that when you are sending your posters and artwork in the post, they are protected and transported safely with our 240x38mm postal tubes. Anything that can be rolled can be transported via a postal tube! A simple yet effective concept, poster tubes reduce both package size and postal costs whilst also providing your goods the protection it needs.
Available in a range of various sizes, our cardboard poster tubes safeguard your mail from becoming creased or ripped during transit. Cardboard postal tubes provide all-round protection and can be re-used time and time again. They are not just for posters, charts, artwork and maps, a postal tube can be used to store and send any mail item that has a long, cylindrical object.
Our pack of 5 postal tubes (240x38mm) are manufactured with a strong brown Kraft outer, which gives a heavier duty finish and improved appearance to the recycled grades. All our postal tubes are supplied with white polyethylene end caps, which are made to fit tightly to ensure the contents remain secure in transit.
- Strong brown cardboard postal tubes with a plastic cap.
- For sending and protecting artwork, prints, plans or posters in the post.
- Supplied with white polyethylene end caps to secure items inside.
- Kraft paper outer layer provides a professional finish and tear resistance.
- Royal Mail PiP Size: Large letter
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Ideal Paper Size: A4
- Colour: Brown
- Size (length x internal diameter): 330x21mm
- Pack Sizes: 5