Our double walled cardboard boxes (457x305x305mm) are designed to carry larger, heavier items and loads. This is made possible by our 457x305x305mm heavy duty cardboard boxes being made from two layers of corrugated cardboard which are securely glued together to offer much more protection. If you need to ship large items and want maximum protection during transit then double walled cardboard boxes are what you need.
We not only supply double walled cardboard boxes but we can also supply single walled cardboard boxes. Single wall boxes are not as strong as double wall boxes but they are just as reliable and of a high quality. View our range of single wall cardboard boxes here.
Pricing in Proportion (PiP) Sizes
Our double wall cardboard boxes can be identified using Royal Mail’s Pricing In Proportion index. Our 457x305x305mm sized double wall box specifically falls into the Royal Mail “Medium Parcel” category.
Key Features Of Our 457x305x305mm Double Wall Cardboard Boxes
- Our heavy duty 457x305x305mm double wall packaging boxes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- For added flexibility, strength and protection, these 457x305x305mm double wall boxes are multi-scored.
- These 457x305x305mm boxes are manufactured from two layers of corrugated cardboard for added protection and security. Suitable for heavy items.
- Made from 60% to 90% recyclable material.
- Colour: Brown outer & brown inner
- Internal Dimensions (Length x width x height): 457x305x305mm / 45.7×30.5×30.5cm / 18x12x12 Inches
- Board Grade: RB flute – 5mm
- Multiscored: 229mm
- Weight Per Unit: 0.451 Kg
- Pack Size: Pack of 10 & 25
- PiP Size: Medium Parcel
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: CDW181212M
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-400555
- Please Note: there is a print on some flaps.
*Brown Double Wall Postal Box (457x305x305mm) Box Sample
Our Brown Double Wall Postal Box (457x305x305mm) Box single sample option is the price for a plain, flat-packed, sample with a Maximum of 1 per customer, any orders for more than 1 will be cancelled. This is a limited service to review the quality of the box, Mailcoms Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order for samples at its discretion. The sample is designed to enable you to ensure the size meets your requirements and also for assurance of quality or quality comparison, the sale of our sample products are not necessarily for reuse. Samples are dispatched flat-packed and contain cardboard packaging & information details, therefore this may mean the box sample may suffer some damage in transit.
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.