White polythene mailing bags are a waterproof, lightweight and flexible solution to wrap around the contents of your parcel. They are opaque to offer excellent confidentiality and provide added security to keep your items safe. Our White Polythene Mailing Bags – 400x500mm – KEW5 – Pack Of 100 are perfect when sending clothing items that do not need extensive protection and items such as literature and textiles.
- Lightweight: Great alternative to postal boxes.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Opaque: White outer and black inner ensures these bags are 100% opaque, perfect for confidential items.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip, on a 40mm lip
- Colour: White
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Opening Width x Length): 400x500mm / 40x50cm / 15.75×19.75 Inches
- Weight Per Bag: 0.015 Grams
- Thickness: Made from 40 micron (160 gauge) thick, white polythene recyclable virgin material.
- Pack Size: Pack of 100
- PiP Size: Medium parcel (A3)
- Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: PBM400X500+40MM-WHI
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-401668W
- Please note: the shade of white may vary from images.
- Please note: these bags may or may not be printed with suffocation warning.
- Please note: we have updated the print on these bags. You may receive a different print to the images.
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +/-5%, and +/-10% on thickness.
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on all orders (£70 minimum spend on packaging supplies). Please note our delivery cut off times for franking supplies is 4:00pm and for any packaging supplies is 3:00pm. Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver any parcel deliveries to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £6.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25, BT.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade – Packaging Supplies
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £5.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery – Packaging Supplies
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £7.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a next working day delivery option for offshore UK and Northern Ireland destinations for packaging supplies.
Bulk Item Deliveries
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge.