Our white polythene mailing bags (400x500mm) are a waterproof, lightweight and flexible solution to wrap around the contents of your boxed or unboxed items. The 40 micron (160 gauge) thick, white polythene material makes our white mailing sacks extremely strong and weather resistant making them perfect for sending items such as clothing, books or textile based items. Whichever items you use these white mailing bags for, be rest assured that the white opaque outer with black inner ensures that the entire contents of the white mailing bags (400x500mm) is kept confidential and safe.
When packaging your items with our 400x500mm sized white polythene mailing bags, you can either write the address onto the white surface with a biro or ballpoint pen or you can attach a more professional multi-purpose inkjet label of which Mailcoms can also supply. Click here to view our range of low cost inkjet & laser printer labels.
Key Features Of Our 400x500mm White Mailing Bags
- Our 400x500mm white polythene mailing bags even adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- Lightweight design allows for you to reduce your postage costs.
- Waterproof & weatherproof polythene material ensures protection from all weather types.
- Perfect mailing sacks when sending confidential items as the white outer and black inner ensures these bags are 100% opaque.
- These 400x500mm white mailing bags are manufactured with 40 micron (160 gauge) thick, white polythene making them strong and offering great protection of your items during transit.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip, on a 40mm lip
- Colour: White
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Opening Width x Length): 400x500mm / 40x50cm / 15.75×19.75 Inches
- Weight Per Bag: 0.015 Grams
- Thickness: Made from 40 micron (160 gauge) thick, white polythene recyclable virgin material.
- Pack Size: Pack of 100
- PiP Size: Medium parcel (A3)
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: PBM400X500+40MM-WHI, KEW5
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-401668W
- Please note: the shade of white may vary from images.
- Please note: these bags may or may not be printed with suffocation warning.
- Please note: we have updated the print on these bags. You may receive a different print to the images.
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +/-5%, and +/-10% on thickness.
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on most of our website orders (£100 minimum order spend for packaging supplies). Please see additional details below for clarification, alternatively please add your required items to your basket where the total shipping costs will be calculated for you.
Please note our delivery cut off times are as follows:
- Franking Supplies: 4:00pm
Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries or offer Saturday deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £4.95. Orders received before 4:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25 Deliveries to this post code may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery Upgrade
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £6.95. Orders received before 4:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day. Orders received before 4:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25 Please note we are unable to offer a guaranteed next day delivery service to these areas and they may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items and/or delivery locations. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge. Occasionally we may need to requote your packaging cost if the delivery location and consignment size is outside of our current couriers capabilities, if this is case we will contact you to discuss and clarify.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.