Our polythene grey mailing bags (600x900mm) are a lightweight and flexible solution to wrap around the contents of your boxed or unboxed items. The 55 micron (220 gauge) thick, grey polythene material makes our grey mailing sacks extremely strong and perfect for sending different sized items such as clothing, books or textile based items. Whichever items you use these grey mailing bags for, be rest assured that the grey opaque outer and inner ensures that the entire contents of the standard mailing bags (600x900mm) is kept confidential and safe.
When packaging your items with our 600x900mm sized polythene mailing bags, you can either write the address onto the grey surface with a biro or ballpoint pen or you can attach a more professional multi-purpose inkjet label of which Mailcoms can also supply. Click here to view our range of low cost inkjet & laser printer labels.
Key Features Of Our 600x900mm Standard Mailing Bags
- Our 600x900mm grey polythene mailing bags even adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines, so you can accurately calculate your postage costs.
- Lightweight design allows for you to reduce your postage costs.
- Manufactured from recycled high quality materials.
- Perfect mailing sacks when sending confidential items as the grey outer and inner ensures these bags are 100% opaque.
- These 600x900mm grey mailing bags are manufactured with 55 micron (220 gauge) thick, grey polythene making them strong and offering great protection of your items during transit.
- Made from recyclable material.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip, on a 40mm lip
- Colour: Grey
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Opening Width x Length): 600x900mm / 60x90cm / 23.5×35.5 Inches
- Thickness: Made from 55 micron (220 gauge) thick grey polythene.
- Pack Size: Pack of 200
- PiP Size: Large Parcel
- Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: PBM600X900+40MM, KE7A
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-401900
- Please note: these bags may or may not be printed with suffocation warning.
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +/-5%, and +/-10% on thickness. Consider including some tolerance or choosing a bag one size larger so goods fit as expected within the bags
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on most of our website orders (£100 minimum order spend for packaging supplies). Please see additional details below for clarification, alternatively please add your required items to your basket where the total shipping costs will be calculated for you.
Please note our delivery cut off times are as follows:
- Packaging Supplies: 3.00pm
Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries or offer Saturday deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery is FREE on orders over £100.00, if your order is under this value, the charge will be at a standard rate of £6.95. Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25.
Next Working Day Delivery Upgrade
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £9.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note we are unable to offer a guaranteed next day delivery service to the following postcodes; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25 therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items and/or delivery locations. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge. Occasionally we may need to requote your packaging cost if the delivery location and consignment size is outside of our current couriers capabilities, if this is case we will contact you to discuss and clarify.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.