Our brown standard duty paper mailing bags (250x65x353mm) are a environmentally friendly, cost effective, packaging solution and are designed to help protect a variety of different goods when they are in transit. The bottom of the paper mailing bags are strong and secure, and the generous gusset allows for even more room within the packaging. A lot of standard polythene mailing bags & sacks are non-recyclable and damaging to the environment whereas our brown paper mailing bags are 100% recyclable. After usage they can be inputted back into the recycling system as they are made from 100% recyclable materials.
When packaging your items with our 250x65x353mm sized brown paper mailing bags, you can either write the address onto the surface with a biro or ballpoint pen or you can attach a more professional multi-purpose inkjet label of which Mailcoms can also supply. Click here to view our range of low cost inkjet & laser printer labels.
Key Features Of Our 250x65x353mm standard duty paper Mailing Bags
- Our brown standard duty paper mailing bags are an environmentally friendly solution and a great low cost alternative to using polythene alternatives.
- These paper mailing sacks are extremely robust and water resistant so are suitable for all weather conditions.
- These 250x65x353mm paper packaging bags are manufactured from 1 ply 120gsm allowing for good strength & high quality. Suitable for standard duty protection.
- Easy to write on brown paper surface.
- 100% fully recyclable material.
- Secure: Seal with a permanent peel-&-seal strip
- Colour: Brown outer & brown inner
- Window Type: Non Window
- Dimensions (Width x depth x length): 250x65x353mm / 25×6.5×35.3cm / 9.75×2.5×14 Inches
- Pack Size: Pack of 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 & 2000
- For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: PS250X65X353
- Mailcoms SKU: MCP-SD2PB
- 100% recyclable
- Please Note: Small branding appears at the bottom of the bag.
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU’s and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.