Bubble wrap lined mailer envelopes are a hugely popular and widely used product, proving to be an essential and welcome addition to any office or packaging station. The size 10 bubble lined Arofol envelopes (350x470mm) come in a pack of 50, 100 or 200 and are available in both white and gold colour options. Our size 10 Arofol envelopes are also designed for securely packaging up larger items which includes larger boxed items and binders.
Key Features Of Our Bubble Lined Arofol Size 10 Envelopes
- These size 10 Arofol bubble lined envelopes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines. Size 10 Arofol Envelopes corresponds with PiP Size Medium Parcel.
- Our Arofol Envelopes are lined with small bubble wrap to offer more protection of your items during transit.
- These bubble lined envelopes are manufactured from 75gsm paper, 105 micron thick. They are also manufactured from FSC approved paper, promoting responsible forestry (printed with an FSC logo).
- For easier and more securer protection, these bubble lined mailers come with a peel and seal closure strip.
- Colours: White & Gold
- Window Type: Non Window
- Internal Envelope Dimensions (Width x Length): 350x470mm / 35x47cm / 13.75×18.5 Inches
- Pack Size: Pack Of 50, 100 & 200
- Royal Mail PiP Size: Medium Parcel
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: ARO10
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-4010
- White Arofol Envelopes – For size guidance only this would replace the Kite Packaging code: ARO10W
- White Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-4010W
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +3mm or -2mm
Below you will be able to see how our Arofol Padded Envelopes (Size 10) compares to other padded envelopes made by other manufacturers. This includes manufacturers such as Airkraft, Sealed Air, Envelope Master, Sansetsu (Featherpost) and Bag-in-Bag as well as Classic sizes.
|Arofol Envelopes Size||AirPro Envelopes Size||Jiffy Mailmiser & Airkraft Size||Sealed Air Size||Envelope Master Size||Sansetsu (Featherpost) Size||Bag-in-Bag Size||Classic Size|
All third party product names, product codes, product SKU's and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of these names or codes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder and nor does it suggest any reference or comparison to the quality of our goods vs the quality of the goods of the trademark holder.
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on most of our website orders (£100 minimum order spend for packaging supplies). Please see additional details below for clarification, alternatively please add your required items to your basket where the total shipping costs will be calculated for you.
Please note our delivery cut off times are as follows:
- Packaging Supplies: 3.00pm
Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries or offer Saturday deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery is FREE on orders over £100.00, if your order is under this value, the charge will be at a standard rate of £6.95. Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £9.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25.
Next Working Day Delivery Upgrade
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £9.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note we are unable to offer a guaranteed next day delivery service to the following postcodes; AB31-38, AB41-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25 therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items and/or delivery locations. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge. Occasionally we may need to requote your packaging cost if the delivery location and consignment size is outside of our current couriers capabilities, if this is case we will contact you to discuss and clarify.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.