Bubble wrap lined mailer envelopes are a hugely popular and widely used product, proving to be an essential and welcome addition to any office or packaging station. The size 9 bubble lined Arofol envelopes (300x445mm) come in a pack of 50 and are available in both white and gold colour options. Our size 9 Arofol envelopes are also designed for securely packaging up larger items which includes larger boxed items and binders.
Key Features Of Our Bubble Lined Arofol Size 9 Envelopes
- These size 9 Arofol bubble lined envelopes adhere to Royal Mail’s PiP guidelines. Size 9 Arofol Envelopes corresponds with PiP Size Small Parcel.
- Our Arofol Envelopes are lined with small bubble wrap to offer more protection of your items during transit.
- These bubble lined envelopes are manufactured from 75gsm paper, 105 micron thick. They are also manufactured from FSC approved paper, promoting responsible forestry (printed with an FSC logo).
- For easier and more securer protection, these bubble lined mailers come with a peel and seal closure strip.
- Colours: White & Gold
- Window Type: Non Window
- Internal Envelope Dimensions (Width x Length): 300x445mm / 30×44.5cm / 11.75×17.5 Inches
- Pack Size: Pack of 50
- Royal Mail PiP Size: Small Parcel
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: ARO9
- Gold Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-409
- White Arofol Envelopes – Equivalent/Replacement To Kite Packaging Code: ARO9W
- White Arofol Envelopes – Mailcoms SKU: MCP-409W
- Subject to a manufacturing tolerance on the dimensions of +3mm or -2mm
Below you will be able to see how our Arofol Padded Envelopes (Size 9) compares to other padded envelopes made by other manufacturers. This includes manufacturers such as Airkraft, Sealed Air, Envelope Master, Sansetsu (Featherpost) and Bag-in-Bag as well as Classic sizes.
|Arofol Envelopes Size||Jiffy Mailmiser & Airkraft Size||Sealed Air Size||Envelope Master Size||Sansetsu (Featherpost) Size||Bag-in-Bag Size||Classic Size|
We offer a free standard 3-5 working day delivery service on all orders (£70 minimum spend on packaging supplies). Please note our delivery cut off times for franking supplies is 4:00pm and for any packaging supplies is 3:00pm. Please note that parcels can be delivered any time between the hours of 7am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, unfortunately we are unable to offer specific times for deliveries. Delivery times detailed below can be effected by local delivery, seasonal and / or weather conditions.
Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Delivery
Working days are Monday to Friday, we do not deliver on bank holidays or weekends or include these days within our time scales. We cannot make deliveries outside of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver any parcel deliveries to a PO Box or a BFPO address. Please note a minimum delivery charge of £6.95 will be quoted on the following postcodes, irrespective of the value of the order; AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS1-9, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA60-88, PH42-44, GY, JE, IM, PO31-41, TR21-25, BT.
48 Hour Delivery Upgrade – Packaging Supplies
48-hour delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £5.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Friday we will aim to deliver within 2 working days. Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland, offshore UK, and Northern Ireland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery.
Next Working Day Delivery – Packaging Supplies
Next Working Day delivery charges will be at a standard rate of £7.95. Orders received before 3:00pm Monday – Thursday we will aim to deliver next working day, orders received before 3:00pm Fridays we will aim to deliver the following Monday (with the exception of Bank Holiday Mondays, where deliveries will be on the Tuesday). Please note deliveries to some areas of Scotland may take longer therefore please allow 3-5 days delivery. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a next working day delivery option for offshore UK and Northern Ireland destinations for packaging supplies.
Bulk Item Deliveries
Depending on your total basket order, delivery charges may increase compared to the above and advertised postage charges. This is due to multi-consignment/overweight items. Please add the items required to your basket to update your delivery charge.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current Covid-19 challenges in some areas please allow a little longer for your packages to arrive. If you have chosen Standard Delivery or 48 Hour Delivery please get in touch if there is no sign of your purchase after 5 working days. If you have requested Next Working Day Delivery then please allow 48 hours before getting in touch.