What are the Mailmark Benefits? – Guide By Mailcoms
As you may be aware, the Royal Mail Mailmark™ service has been available in many compatible franking machines for some time. What you may not be aware of is the extra Mailmark benefits that you can gain from using a Mailmark compatible franking machine. By franking the brand new 2D barcode onto your mail items, your business can benefit from a wide range of extra Mailmark benefits.
There are a wide range of Mailmark benefits that can be gained by using a Mailmark franking machine. If you do not own a Mailmark franker, then you may want to consider getting one due to the extra Mailmark benefits that can be gained. View the Mailmark benefits below.
- Lower Franking Prices – One of the main Mailmark benefits that can be gained is the access to lower Mailmark prices. The new Mailmark prices are lower compared to a standard stamp. Compare the Mailmark prices to both stamp and frank prices to see how much you can save. View our Royal Mail Postage Prices PDF here.
- No more Analogue Line Required – Mailmark allows you to use a secure LAN connection instead of a traditional analogue line. Receive faster speeds and make life easier.
- Automatic Postage Rate Change Updates – The same day Royal Mail changes the postage rates, your Mailmark machine will automatically update. It will come directly from Royal Mail so you can guarantee it to be accurate.
- Improved Business Image – Improve the overall look of your mail with a Mailmark franking machine. Help increase customer responses and improve your professional image with your new franked mail.
- Plus many more – These are just some of the many Mailmark benefits that can be gained by owning a Mailmark machine. There are going to be more Mailmark benefits gained as it becomes more popular. Keep updated with Mailmark by visiting our blog daily.
These are just some of the many Mailmark benefits that can be gained by owning a Mailmark franking machine. If you would like to know more about the new Mailmark services and the benefits that can be gained, visit our Royal Mail Mailmark page here.