Look Professional With Franking Machine Labels
Using franking machine labels on your parcels will help make your mail look more professional and promotes a better image of your business. Use them to frank a clean and sharp franking impression which in turn will be applied to your larger mail items.
Franking machines operate by printing specific information, approved by the Royal Mail, onto your outgoing mail. This includes data such as time, date and the price of each item you send. As well as this, optional information such as a company name, company logo, a return address or a targeted promotional campaign can all be added. This information is usually applied onto standard envelopes, however when sending larger items you will require a franking machine label.
Franking Machine Labels: What To Look For
An important to thing to make note of is that not all franking machine labels are the same. There are a large amount of different franking labels available in the market and this can cause confusion. Fortunately, to ensure your satisfaction with our franking labels, we can offer you a sample to make sure you are happy with what we can offer your business. This gives you the chance to check the compatibility before you buy.
Take a look below to see what else you should look for with franking machine labels.
– Buy in bulk. The more you buy the more you save. You can buy labels in packs of 1000, 500 or 200 depending on where you shop.
– Can be brought in packs or rolls. Rolls are usually available for higher volume franking machines with a quicker output. Individual or double sheet labels are usually available for smaller amounts.
– Ensure the labels are self-adhesive.
– Buy from your franking machine supplier as they will be able to offer you better value and discounts.
– Available in different sizes. A larger and longer franking machine label will be able to provide more space for messages, adverts and logos.
– Make sure the quality of paper used is high. This will make your mail look more professional and will avoid issues such as smudges and smears.
– Free and quick delivery is essential to ensure your franking supplies do not run out.
Mailcoms are one of the Royal Mail’s Authorised independent inspectors and maintainers of franking machines and as such we can provide you with a Mailmark franking machine to suit your needs. Whether you want to buy or rent a franking machine, or just genuinely want some advice on making this decision, we are more than happy to help.
A Mailmark franking machine can help massively when sending your mail. If you are interested in getting a franking machine or upgrading to a Mailmark franking machine with even lower prices available, then please view our franking machine page here or call us today on 01543 572 776.