Up to 3,000 cycles per hour
Take your mailing efficiency to a whole new level
• Watch your mailings step up a gear. The Mailstream Pro folds and inserts your material up to 25 times faster than by hand. Now your staff can focus on more productive work.
• Get mail out faster. The Mailstream Pro can handle 3,000 documents an hour so it’s ideal if you send out regular promotional mailings.
• Easy set-up and visual prompts.
Anyone can walk up to the DI380 and use it straight away – without special training.
• Higher Productivity.
When you’re sending out larger mailings, the Mailstream Pro can run non-stop in linked-feeding mode. This allows higher-volume, single-sheet mailings to be fed from both sheet feeders. They automatically change over when one runs out.
• Reliability built in.
The lowest fault-rate in its class of inserters means you can rely on the Mailstream Pro to keep working time after time, mailing after mailing processing up to 15 pieces per minute, mailings go out faster and more often.
Easy to use – even for new users
The Mailstream Pro is simple-to-use on the outside – with a big brain on the inside. That means no need for dedicated operators, or time-consuming training. The Mailstream Pro can remember your most frequent mailings, allowing each department or user to call up their own mailing at the touch of a button.
• LCD Command Centre gives visual and text prompts to guide job set-up.
• Automatic adjustment for fold settings, sheet feeder and envelope separation make the DI380 simple to use.
• Optional detachable touch screen allows you to operate the inserter from your desk, allowing you to focus on other important tasks.
Versatile solution for invoices, statements or direct mail catering for variable length documents with OMR.
Weight: 55kgElectrical 230V, 50Hz, 3A
Minimum material size: 127 wide x 127mm long
Maximum material size: 229 wide x 406mm long
Minimum material weight: 60g/m2
Maximum material weight: 120g/m2
Insert Insert Feeders
Minimum material size: 127 wide x 82mm long
Maximum material size: 230 wide x 152mm long
Minimum material weight: 72g/m2 (unfolded material) 60g/m2 (folded material)
Maximum material weight: 180g/m2 (single sheet)
Minimum material size: 220 wide x 88mm deep
Maximum material size: 242 wide x 164mm deep
Minimum material weight: 65g/m2
Maximum material weight: 100g/m2
Maximum: 4 sheets of 80 gsm
Maximum: foldable single sheet: 120 gsm
Speed: up to 3000 envelopes per hour
Volume: up to 10,000 envelopes per monthDownload the PDF Brochure
Well demonstrated, friendly and efficient.
Easily installed and the gentleman was very helpful. All information provided and machine demonstrated.
Pleasant installer, seamless transition to our new machine.
Good and friendly service. Thank You.
The machine was installed quickly and efficiently. The operating instructions that Dan gave were very concise and helpful. We are very happy with the machine and the new options that it gives us, e.g. being able to put the company address on the mail going out and setting up different accounts for the two companies.