The first class Royal Mail postage rates 2016 have been announced and will be effective as of 29th March 2016. Tables now include first class Mailmark™ postage rates of 2016!
Once again the First Class Royal Mail postage rates have changed for the year. This means that your franking machine will need to be updated so that you can benefit from the new first class postage rates. They will be in affect from 29th March 2016. Important changes to the first class Royal Mail postage rates 2016 include:
1. First Class Mailmark standard letter under 100gm is the same price as 2015 at 51p.
2. First & Second Class Non Mailmark prices are both up by 1p meaning the difference between Mailmark and Non Mailmark has now increased from 1p to 2p for the first time ever. Second class remains the same at a 3p discount.
3. The discount percentage between stamps and Mailmark has increased further.
4. Large Letters up to 100gm are all up by 1p for both Mailmark and Non Mailmark.
5. Using a franking machine will save you more money in comparison to using stamps!
Get Mailmark™ benefits with a Mailmark™ compliant franking machine.
Download our First Class Royal Mail Postage Rates 2016 PDF.
All prices on this table are exempt from VAT
Get prepared for the first class Royal Mail postage rates 2016 effective as of the 29th March with a brand new franking machine. A Franking Machine will allow you to send your mail out at a much cheaper price than if you where using normal postage stamps.
Save even more than with just a franking machine by getting your self a Mailmark™ compatible franking machine.
If you are interested in the postage rates for 2015. To find the First class postage rates for 2015 click on the link. If you wish to view the second class postage rates for 2015 feel free to click on the link.